“Tarjameh” expands its online services
Tarjameh, the leading Arab company specialized in translation and linguistic services, launched new e-services on its website www.tarjameh.com, to accommodate communication between its clients and a network of more than 750 translators.
The company said that the new services will enable regional and international companies to benefit from its translation, interpretation, copywriting, editing and proofreading services from and to most modern languages.
In his comment, Amjad Yamin, Co-Founder and CEO of Tarjameh, said, “We are always keen on staying up to date on the latest technologies and best software solutions to assure smooth and consistent language services, that shortens operation timeline and reduces costs.”
In order to preserve the contextually and consistency of the translated texts, Tarjameh employs Translation Memory softwares in all its projects, which empowers its translators, spread in over 32 countries, to be consistent with their word choice.
“In our work, we rely on experienced translators from all other the world, each responsible for providing linguistic services in their mother tongue, in addition to professional editors and proofreaders responsible for reviewing the texts to maintain the high level of quality we are famous for,” Yamin added.
Yamin pointed out that Tarjameh’s translation process include 3 basic steps, starting with the Account Manager receiving the documents needed to be translated, then classifying them and handing them to translators specialized in the project’s field, and finally the texts being proofread and edited to assure an accurate output.
It is worth noting that Tarjameh translators’ network is considered the largest in the region, including more than 750 full-time and freelance translators specialized in various sectors such as economy, engineering, medicine, banking and finance, literature, and ICT.
- Oman sees steady upswing in fishing industry
- Breathe easier with LG Saudi Arabia’s new indoor ventilation system
- Careem offers discounts to riders headed to the gym!
- Widespread apple crop failure raises agricultural concerns in Lebanon
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- OnLine Distribution signs up with Juniper Networks to expands its security and networking portfolio
- COBONE.com reveals its new strategy to expand operations in the Kingdom and promote the notion of online purchasing
- online distribution expands business to provide top service to customers