- Emirates President Tim Clark calls out the US carriers' methods of discrediting Emirates as 'surprising and repugnant'.Full Story »
- The Abu Dhabi based carrier is extending its three year marketing deal to promote Australia within Europe in cooperation with its partner airlines.Full Story »
- Flydubai may be the second or third airline to get deliveries of the new aircraft after Southwest. Full Story »
- The massacre of foreign tourists in Sousse was a calculated attempt to destroy the biggest revenue earner and source of employment in Tunisia.Full Story »
- The country has witnessed a 25 percent increase in tourist numbers over the last nine months, in spite of recent attacks. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Is your future employer a bad boss? Here's what to look for before you sign that contract.
- Employers make a statement by hiring a certain candidate; validate the decision.
- People's bad moods can be contagious — but there are ways to counter them.
- Be careful about your technique or your ambition might backfire.
- Choosing between doing string of jobs that may be related or pursuing your ambitions requires making compromises.
- Streamlining your hiring practices and smart advertising are easy ways to extend your budget.
- Rio tops the list for a budget-conscious traveller, where the dirham's value increased by 35 percent over the Brazilian real.
- Curb your duty-free spending on overpriced items with these tips.
- Buying property is one of the biggest personal expenses people commit to in a lifetime — do it right.
- Post-nups are often drawn by those with children from a previous marriage, or have assets such as savings or property.
- The social media site will now monitor your viewing and will offer to show you similar videos.
- Apple is ready to give iPhones Force Touch, a feature that lets the phone know how hard its screen is being pressed.
- Are you Instagramming over Iftar? Saudis weigh in on the use of social media during Ramadan.
- EZHeights.com is a new website that allows UAE residents to trade items, products or services.
- The need to be online all the time is changing the nature of holidays.
- The 'Office', interior furniture, and structural components will all be built using 3D technology and assembled within a few weeks in the heart of Dubai.
- The social media giant has only one office located in the MENA region, in Dubai.
- Theme parks in Dubai are set to generate close to $5 billion in revenues by 2020.
- Embassies have rejected visit visa applications if UAE residency visas are valid for less than six months.
- The movement calling for Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel has recently been gaining steam internationally, but a full boycott is not viable for ordinary Palestinians.