- For some, spiralling costs of living and meager salary hikes are making the UAE an increasingly unattractive place to live.Full Story »
- Amman's municipality is anticipating more traffic congestion as tens of thousands of visitors from the Gulf region are expected to arrive over the summer. Full Story »
- Against the backdrop of the US airlines accusations over subsidies, Oxford study commissioned by Etihad predicts massive contribution to US economy under 'Open Skies' agreement.Full Story »
- The men accused Germany of letting the US use its Ramstein air base to conduct lethal drone strikes. Full Story »
- The state telephone company will see new leadership through seven government representatives appointed on Wednesday. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Mind Your Own Business
- Flexible working arrangements can benefit all parties if done right. Here's how to get started.
- There is a strong demand for English teachers in Dubai. Follow our guide to land your dream job!
- Many treat their LinkedIn photo like Facebook or other social network, but a different set of rules apply for the professional sphere.
- Assess your management style and understand how delegation can help you become more effective and efficient.
- The use of video interviews during recruitment in the MENA region is beneficial for both employers and job applicants alike.
- Most expats will at some point have to send funds overseas.
- An expert says a delay in interest rates won't change investment demand for the yellow metal.
- Getting to grips with the basics of interest rates will help you make an informed decision about your financial affairs.
- The latest great big bond dump is a worry trend, but one expert says not to panic.
- Big families like buying in bulk, but there are drawbacks. Here are a few tips for your next grocery shop.
- LG is the last company standing to continue to offer a removable battery in its flagship smartphone.
- Apple announces an update for its much-hyped smartwatch, just weeks after its release. Here is a run-through of key changes.
- The internet has erupted over speculation that Apple has accidentally revealed the new iPhone 6C on its product page.
- Duke University researchers are developing a tool that allows hi-res video games to be played on mobile devices for a fraction of cloud-gaming bandwidth.
- Two new variants of Apple's MacBook are now available in the UAE.
- Dubai-based Desert Snow is behind the 'snow rooms' promoted as 'snow for your health'. What is the true cost to the environment, given that 98.8% of Dubai's fresh water comes from desalination?
- Akamai Technology has released its top 10 list of countries for fastest internet connection speed. How does yours compare?
- Figures issued by the World Bank show 34.8 percent of Lebanese of ages 15 or older borrowed money in 2014.
- The TV we've come to know may be old news.
- Five common myths about gaming - debunked.