- Extracting itself out of the EU-GCC stalled FTA process may actually breathe new life into the UK's trading relationships with the Gulf, as well as with other parts of the world. Full Story »
- GCC investments in the UK are for most part not made with the motive of accessing European markets but rather they are standalone investments made in their own right, in areas such as real estate and hospitality. Full Story »
- The FTSE 100 has fallen to its lowest level since the 2008 financial crisis, with further market turmoil expected following the Brexit vote and David Cameron's resignation. Full Story »
- The CEO of the aquatic entertainment company reportedly met with Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman to discuss opportunities in Saudi Arabia. Full Story »
- Amman and all of the major Gulf cities have jumped up in the rankings of the most expensive cities in the Middle East and globally. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Increase the opportunities available to you by keeping up to date with the skills that your industry needs.
- Many jobseekers often have to choose between higher pay or career growth when considering a new offer.
- Summer may be the perfect time to relax and recharge, but it is also the perfect time to pick up a few new skills.
- Whether you want to work in hotels, travel agencies, airlines or other leisure services directly supported by tourists, here is a list of top five skills of great hospitality employees.
- Nadine Al Hadidi, the Head of Marketing and Communication Outreach at Tip n’ Tag LLC recommends going beyond your job description in order to keep your options open and to understand your role better.
- As you celebrate your 30 year milestone, it's time to evaluate your finances and take steps to be better off in the future.
- Learning more about how to manage money efficiently can help increase confidence and lead to more financial security.
- When market sentiments are low, buying opportunities often present themselves.
- Are you financially independent and financial responsible? The single girls' guide to managing moneyWomen are now more financially aware, more independent and definitely more empowered than ever to better control their finances.
- Selecting potential investments should not only be based on returns but also factor in their impact on society and the environment - so that they enrich the economy even while fulfilling basic human needs.
- Google Prompt streamlines the cumbersome authentication process by allowing you to log in securely in one step without the use of codes.
- The device includes data on pilgrims’ licensed service providers, accommodation in Mecca, Madinah or the holy sites, and telephone numbers of those helping them.
- New and old popular apps designed to help guide you through Ramadan and beyond.
- Created in Silicon Valley, the app has been mainly used in the United States and Saudi Arabia and allows users to exchange information on road hazards.
- Apple showcases Messages, a new Home app, Photos, Music and news, plus opens Siri, Maps, Phone and Messages to developers.
- As Britain goes to the polls to decide their future with the EU, experts warn of market volatility and discourage investment over the next four days.
- Egypt ranked first among Arab countries and seventh internationally in receiving remittances, where it acquired about 40.4% of the total remittances sent to the Arab region.
- Two days before Britain holds a referendum to decide whether or not to remain in the EU, industry experts weigh in on the possible impact of Brexit on the Middle East.
- Lower levels of reader interest and productivity levels during Ramadan present a challenge for news organizations.
- A new report issued by the Rafik Hariri Center for the Middle East in Washington DC reviews the economic reform programmes that were launched prior to the 2011 revolution, and paints a bleak future unless reforms are made.