- Claims by a former environmental professor at King Abdulaziz University over pollution on Jeddah's beaches have been rejected by the head of the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment. Full Story »
- Bank liquidity in the GCC has been hit by a more than 50 per cent slide in crude prices since mid-2014, forcing banks to redefine its business models. Full Story »
- Saudi Akhbaar24 reports that Al Arabiya has slashed jobs including those of Lebanese presenter Gisele Habib, veteran journalist Nasser al-Sarami, and presenter Nicole Tannoury. Full Story »
- As the Algerian government takes steps to regulate the media sector, it was revealed that only five out of 60 satellite channels in Algeria are licensed. Full Story »
- Dubai Holding has unveiled its seven-year plans for Marasi Business Bay, a new marina development along the Dubai Water Canal.Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- When burnout happens, efficiency typically gives way to a lack of productivity, while the ability to handle multiple tasks is replaced by tendency to procrastinate and failure to perform ordinary duties.
- Rony Al Masri has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources from the American University of Technology, Lebanon and has a decade of experience in HR.
- Just because you might be tied to a desk doesn't mean you have to survive on donuts and sugary drinks.
- It's a challenge to manage your time when starting a new business, but you need to set yourself limits to avoid burnout.
- Sports coaches actively participate to prepare their players for success. And a great CEO coach actively prepares the executive for success.
- Even if your financial situation is good, at some point in time, we will all face an unexpected expense.
- Wholesale buying can increase waste and offset the savings goal, so make sure you are getting the most for your money.
- If you have UK assets, there are a number of things you can do if the UK votes to leave the EU on June 23.
- Avoid unnecessary expenses and select a car insurance policy that meets your needs.
- As with other life lessons, teens need to learn about consequences of their actions when it comes to handling money.
- It's never been easier to plan and enjoy a getaway, with the convenience of your mobile phone.
- Samsung advertising gets creative by using a 262 foot building as a backdrop for the largest Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Bolstered by a $500 million investment, the Finnish company is getting back in the mobile game.
- Lamsa reading app launched due to lack of quality and culturally relevant education material for children in the Arab world.
- Advertising in Saudi will no longer be the same as savvy social media users cash in on digital marketing.
- The Twitter rumour mill proves true as the microblogging site announces plans to simplify tweets.
- The unique building on the Emirates Towers premises will house the temporary office of the Dubai Future Foundation.
- Shares in one of the UK's biggest travel firms fell 19 percent after the EgyptAir crash and amid skittish sentiment over insecurity in once-popular destinations.
- As the world expresses its shock over missing EgyptAir flight MS804, personal stories of the Egyptian victims have begun to emerge.
- LinkedIn, Airbnb, Twitter and Facebook are some of the many tech companies that are using innovation to improve humanitarian responses.