- The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates debuted family-sized ski-chalet themed rooms with views of Ski Dubai. Full Story »
- Egypt's high inflation rate is only expected to climb in upcoming months. Full Story »
- Many of those firms cited political instability, corruption, unreliable electricity supply and inadequate access to finance as factors that were holding them back.Full Story »
- The central bank put up its key rates by 100 basis points to their highest level in years at its last MPC meeting on June 16, a move economists said was meant to rein in surging inflation and ease downward pressure on the Egyptian pound.Full Story »
- The trip took over a year to finish, breaking nine world records in the process. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Assertiveness, integrity, creativity most important qualities in new hires, says Fadi Bachir of Talabat.comThe human resources expert shares the top qualities he looks for, as well as how to create rewarding work environments.
- According to a recent poll, the biggest benefit of employer branding is better employee engagement.
- Leaders who achieve look for reasons to say “yes”. They focus on how to make a good idea great and then to make it happen.
- Overall hiring activity in the Gulf is still slow, but things are looking better in the UAE.
- Taking care of your people is the centerpiece of a successful business.
- Job cuts in the oil and gas sector have led some to downsize, which means the vacant housing is lowering rental costs.
- Credit card fraud is a rising issue in the UAE, with up to one in ten residents victim to fraud.
- Owning a home can be less expensive in the long-run than renting - but there are many factors to consider before taking the leap!
- While young expats can be tempted by living lavishly, cutting back is the key to building savings while young.
- Each of the GCC countries will issue their own VAT legislation, providing details on what would be subject to VAT.
- The deal spells the end of Yahoo's years-long fight to survive as an independent company.
- The rumored removal of the traditional headphone jack has tech insiders contemplating between
- Verified accounts are no longer reserved solely for celebrities or brands.
- Everything about the phone is likeable- starting from the packaging which is basically a VR headset.
- The app-based car service said the pods would be safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly than today’s vehicles.
- Many millionaires are expected to move from unstable Turkey to settle in Dubai instead.
- Consumers may soon no longer have to worry about extra fees for paying with plastic.
- Fresh graduates face complex challenges when applying to jobs after university.
- The incident, which happened last week, is the latest of many “bizarre” situations taking place around the city
- Jimmy Choo will be launching a special collection of shoes and bags that will be exclusive to Jimmy Choo stores in the UAE and KSA.