- Egypt announced it will soon launch 30 projects in the Suez Canal Economic Zone worth $20 billion. Full Story »
- It looks like the Maldives have a stock exchange and Ooredoo plans to get listed there. Full Story »
- Turkey will increase the length of visa-free stay for Russians to 90 days. Full Story »
- Global technology giants are in the race for a $1.6-billion power project being jointly developed by Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Full Story »
- The company announced it is for sale. Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Oil and Renewables
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- Here are our top tips to get your employment checks right.
- What are the drawbacks of getting too comfortable with coworkers? There are a few.
- There are quite a few ways to revamp your office space, thus making the ambiance interesting and people high-spirited.
- When applying for jobs in an ever-competitive professional world, setting yourself apart from other job seekers can be a hard thing to achieve.
- Women represent over 80 percent of job seekers in Saudi Arabia, according to a report, but they still can't find jobs.
- Here are five reasons why inpatient costs in GCC are out of control, and four ways to fix it.
- Dubai consistently ranks in top priciest cities worldwide for expats.
- The UAE is among the top nations in per capita waste generation in the world.
- The experts have some pointers to get businesses in the GCC ready for VAT.
- UAE residents can now obtain their credit scores by visiting the Credit Bureau’s centers in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- A good strategy is to look for technologies that clearly affect the user experience.
- Instagram has been busy bringing updates for the past week.
- There are ways you can make your regular TV just as great as the latest smart TVs out there.
- The UAE has increased the number of Tesla charging locations to 25.
- Never send the wrong message in the wrong window again!
- A packet of McDonald’s Szechuan dipping sauce from 1998 sold in an online auction after a $14,700 bid.
- Pass the tissues, please.
- Mike Tyson has announced that he has chosen Dubai for the official announcement of his new business venture.
- Abu Dhabi-based developer Aldar Properties has announced the launch of an affordable residential project on Reem Island.
- A tiger goes for a walk on a leash with its owner at a Russian shopping mall.