- The value of the contract was undisclosed, but includes high-tech equipment provision, training, and procedures development.Full Story »
- Forum to be held on the sidelines of King Salman's visit to the US on Thursday. Full Story »
- The Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit, to be held in partnership with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, will be held in late 2016 in Abu Dhabi.Full Story »
- Lebanese investors have put $7.2 billion in outward greenfield foreign direct investment (FDI) between January 2003 and May 2015, according to a report by fDi Markets.Full Story »
- New agreement comes amid heavy international criticism for migrant labor abuse and stalled legal reforms.Full Story »
Business InsightsRecent News
- Recent News
- IT and Technology
- Economy and Policy
- Infrastructure and Property
- Oil and Renewables
- Banking & Finance
- Islamic Finance and Industry
- Travel and Tourism
- Education and Employment
- Goods and Services
- Transport and Aviation
IT and Technology
Economy and Policy
Infrastructure and Property
Banking & Finance
Islamic Finance and Industry
Travel and Tourism
Education and Employment
Goods and Services
Transport and Aviation
Mind Your Own Business
- If you are managing someone older than yourself, be confident while showing reciprocal trust and respect for your subordinates' abilities.
- A few tips could help boost your productivity and concentration at work.
- Whether its an low-key internal touch-base or high-level power session, here are some ways to make your next meeting more efficient.
- Be selective about what you divulge at the office, especially in times of personal distress.
- The business card is an important tool in networking - take advantage of these tips to be sure that yours is professional.
- ABN Amro's bearish forecast was met by skepticism from gold traders.
- Following China and Kazakhstan’s devaluation of their currencies, what are the implications for expats if GCC countries follow suit?
- Financial disagreements can quickly lead to fractured relationships; especially if talking about money doesn't happen until there is a problem.
- Global market volatility requires a smart strategy to pick selective stocks.
- In a first for the industry, overseas workers can now redeem awards when sending money through the Xpress Money Rewards Program.
- The networked society demands faster network performance and creates new needs based on behavioral changes.
- Social media site makes a foray into the virtual assistant market with a feature that helps complete organizational tasks.
- Goldgenie has announced that the Limited edition iPhone 6s in 24K Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum will be available for pre-order on August 31.
- Find the time to look good and have the best of wearable tech on your wrist, with a roundup of the best smartwatches that manage to do both.
- Motorola's new smartphone enhanced some essential features, focusing on redefining the user experience.
- Four decorated Saudia planes debuted a new look for National Day.
- Scientists in the UK have discovered a heat-resistant protein that can bind ice cream and slow the melting process.
- A survey by dating app Hinge claims that 63 percent of polled users were interested in relationships, against two percent wanting casual hook-ups.
- Looking at your phone instead of paying attention in a social setting is not just an adolescent occupation; parents should check their own behavior and monitor their children's habits.
- The village of Arabsalim knows how to manage its waste.