The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Dubai Marina hosts Iftar and Sohour this Ramadan
The Address Dubai Marina is offering a special Iftar package this Holy Month of Ramadan. The spacious Constellation ballroom, located on the 4th floor, will roll out an Iftar buffet set-up with oud players to set the perfect ambiance.
The evening is extended to Sohour in the Ballroom terrace with an a la carte menu, Moroccan tea and shisha. For the little ones, fun-filled activities including a resident bouncy castle will be in store.
Special rates will be offered for corporate and group bookings of 60 guests and more.
Iftar begins at sunset until 7:30pm, served at AED 155 per person and Sohour is from 8pm onwards.
- The blessing in disguise: how Egypt made use of the recession to restructure tourism
- Slashed hopes, closed hotels: Iraqi Kurdistan's once thriving tourism sector falls victim to Daesh
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The Address Hotels + Resorts celebrate Ramadan with traditional flavours in Arabesque settings
- Mark the Holy Month of Ramadan with The Address Hotels + Resorts
- Listings for Ramadan at The Address Hotels + Resorts
- Emaar hosts children from Beit Al Kheir at its leisure attractions in the spirit of Ramadan