The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Dubai Marina hosts Iftar and Sohour this Ramadan
The Address Dubai Marina is offering a special Iftar package this Holy Month of Ramadan. The spacious Constellation ballroom, located on the 4th floor, will roll out an Iftar buffet set-up with oud players to set the perfect ambiance.
The evening is extended to Sohour in the Ballroom terrace with an a la carte menu, Moroccan tea and shisha. For the little ones, fun-filled activities including a resident bouncy castle will be in store.
Special rates will be offered for corporate and group bookings of 60 guests and more.
Iftar begins at sunset until 7:30pm, served at AED 155 per person and Sohour is from 8pm onwards.
- Swiss banks or Swiss chocolate? Neither. Why more GCC tourists are flocking to Switzerland
- Starting with whale meat, Japan launches halal tourism
- The more the merrier: will the Mall of the World bring more tourists to Dubai?
- Flying is overrated? Why global cruise companies are rightfully eying GCC markets
- Time to recover its neglected asset: Algeria plans to restore its seaside splendor