The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
The Address Hotels + Resorts triumphs at Customer Service Excellence Summit in Doha
The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five-star premium brand of Emaar Hospitality Group, clinched the title for “Best Customer Service Initiative in Hospitality” at the recent Customer Service Excellence Summit 2011 in Doha, Qatar.
Honoured for its Guest Engagement Management Process, the initiative is a clear commitment to its guests and to drive continuous improvement across all aspects of the properties.
Sara Bianchi, Area Director of Quality of The Address Hotels + Resorts received the honour.
The initiative identified the key drivers of customer engagement to focus on for further elevating the guest experience. This included overall satisfaction from service extended by hotel associates to how the guests felt upon arrival and departure. These drivers were put into an impact plan to ensure that every department within the hotel brand met the corporate ethos of The Address Hotels + Resorts to assure tangible guest benefits.
Building on the philosophy Where Life Happens, The Address Hotels + Resorts focuses on a “one size fits one” strategy, where benefits to guests and service excellence are top priority.
The Address Hotels + Resorts has five properties in Dubai – The Address Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai, The Address Dubai Marina, The Address Montgomerie Dubai, and The Palace – The Old Town, Downtown Dubai.
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The sobering reality: Gulf parliaments declare war on alcohol
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- The 'haunted' sector? Half of Lebanon's hotels have partially closed down
- Getting even Saudis to stay: can the Kingdom brand itself as a premier tourist destination?
- Emaar Hospitality Group launches ‘The Address’ Hotels & Resorts, a five star premium hotel brand
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts debuts Its Ultra-Luxury St. Regis brand in Qatar with The St. Regis Doha
- The Address Dubai Mall appoints Thomas Norberg
- St. Regis to introduce new Middle East hotels & resorts at Arabian Travel Market