Backstreet Boys will be "Larger Than Life" in Israel on July 29!
Backstreet Boys are Israel bound (Image: Facebook).
The American boy-band Backstreet Boys, who enjoyed soaring popularity in the 1990's, are far from gone. In fact, they are back on tour and coming to Israel's Ra'anana amphitheater.
The band's Howie Dorough, A.J. McLean, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson may never have been "gone," having just sold 130 million albums world wide.
The popular boy-band has continued to produce albums with their last album "In a world like this" released just last year.
The Backstreet Boys are now mounting their assault on competing boy-band star Justin Timberlake from N Synk with a new world tour, also called "In a world like this."
The band hopes to fill Ra'anana amphitheater's 8,000 seats on July 29, 2014.
Tickets for the show are currently selling between 269 NIS and 995 NIS for seats in the grandstands and places on the grass. VIP ticket pre-sales will open on the band's fan site on Friday, May 9th starting at 14:00.
Information on ticket sales is available to the public at *2207.
- Backstreet Boys WILL be back, alright, Israel?! Howie says sorry for canceled gig
- D'oh! Backstreet Boys confuse Gaza conflict with Malaysian Airlines flight MH17
- Backstreet's back alright! Boys return to Israel as part of world tour concert
- Backstreet Boys gave larger than life concert before over 8k Israeli fans
- The 5: More than just a boy band