Listen up budding filmmakers: The Jordanian Short Film Competition submissions are now open
Institut Français in Jordan, in collaboration with the Royal Film Commission-Jordan, has invited Jordanian filmmakers to submit short documentary and narrative films to compete in the Jordanian Short Film Competition.
The contest will be held as part of the 20th Franco Arab Film Festival, which opens on June 15 and continues through June 21, according to an Institut Français statement.
The deadline for submissions is May 15.
Prizes will be announced during the festival’s closing ceremony.
More information is available on www.film.jo or www.ifjordan.com.
- An Egyptian, a Jordanian, and a Lebanese walk into a film festival and take home awards
- Calling all filmmakers: Egypt's Ismailia fest wants you!
- Award-winning Emirati film gets nod at New York's Tribeca Film Fest
- Egypt’s Stars Haul Home Prizes from National Film Festival
- Egyptian National Film Festival to Screen 79 Films in Nine Days