Listen up budding filmmakers: The Jordanian Short Film Competition submissions are now open
The Institut Français in Jordan is collaborating with the Royal Film Commission-Jordan to bring together the Jordanian Short Film Competition. (Image: Albawaba edit)
Institut Français in Jordan, in collaboration with the Royal Film Commission-Jordan, has invited Jordanian filmmakers to submit short documentary and narrative films to compete in the Jordanian Short Film Competition.
The contest will be held as part of the 20th Franco Arab Film Festival, which opens on June 15 and continues through June 21, according to an Institut Français statement.
The deadline for submissions is May 15.
Prizes will be announced during the festival’s closing ceremony.
More information is available on www.film.jo or www.ifjordan.com.
- Hey Jude, are the Arab Film Studio shorts as mm mmm good as you?!
- BBC's Arabic Film and Documentary Festival calling in all budding filmmakers now!
- Ready to submit? The Arab Film Festival in California now accepting submissions
- Let the games begin: Arab Film Studio preps for fierce competition between its nine new filmmakers!
- Fourth edition of Gulf Film Festival from April 14 to 20 adds competition for international short films