Is it all for Sisi? Karim Abdel Aziz's short film "Al Qarar" (The Decision) said to support presidential campaign
Viewers of the upcoming short film "Al Qarar" (The Decision) starring Karim Abdel Aziz will surely assume off the bat that it's propaganda in support of presidential candidate Field Marshal Abdel Fatah Al Sisi, but Midhat Al Adel stresses that it was merely made to document the current phase of Egyptian history.
According to the Middle East news portal, the film covers Sisi's achievements for Egypt and "coincidentally" will be released at the same the big elections take place.
The beginning of the film directed by Ahmad Abdel Aleem sets the back drop of people's opinions during the reign of the Muslim Brotherhood and how they finally stood up to them, which led to the Revolution of June 30.
The film features many social and political figures, as well as the Armed forces and their decision to intervene and oust Morsi from power.
At the end of the film a call is made to vote for Al Sisi for president since he is the man behind bringing the Muslim Brotherhood down from power and is most loved by Egyptians.
Karim and many other Egyptian celebrities have publicly announced their vote will go for Sisi.
That all sounds pretty promotional to us, but you tell us your opinion when you view it.
- Politics & Glamour on the menu: Egyptian celebs get a taste of Al Sisi at Cairo event
- East, West, Sisi is the best! Youssra and Hussein Fahmy in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration
- Three cheers for Sisi: Layla Elwi has made her Presidential pick
- It's all for you Mr. President! Jannat sings in support of Al Sisi
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production