Lana Del Rey will "Ride" into Tel Aviv this August
American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey will be coming to Israel this summer for her first ever concert in the country, according to her official reps.
According to rumors, her performance will take place at the Nokia Arena in Tel Aviv on August 20, 2014.
The sultry songstress is known for hits like "Video Games", "Summertime Sadness", and "Young and Beautiful."
The first single, "West Coast," from Del Rey's upcoming highly anticipated album Ultraviolence was released on April 14 after the Coachella music festival.
The New York native was catapulted to fame with the release of her number one album Born to Die in January 2012.
- "Don’t Let It Bring You Down" Neil! Rockets replace Rocker Neil Young as violence escalates in Tel Aviv
- No gig because of Gaza again: Lana Del Rey forced to postpone Tel Aviv show due to crisis
- The show must Gaga on: America's most eclectic artist is still coming to Tel Aviv
- One Republic take Tel Aviv by storm in first ever Israeli concert!
- Lady Gaga's gig got the crowd going in Tel Aviv after a summer of canceled concerts