Lana Del Rey will "Ride" into Tel Aviv this August
American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey will be coming to Israel this summer for her first ever concert in the country, according to her official reps.
According to rumors, her performance will take place at the Nokia Arena in Tel Aviv on August 20, 2014.
The sultry songstress is known for hits like "Video Games", "Summertime Sadness", and "Young and Beautiful."
The first single, "West Coast," from Del Rey's upcoming highly anticipated album Ultraviolence was released on April 14 after the Coachella music festival.
The New York native was catapulted to fame with the release of her number one album Born to Die in January 2012.
- The show must Gaga on: America's most eclectic artist is still coming to Tel Aviv
- Diana Haddad in Islamabad
- Is it getting hot in here or is it just Tamer Hosny's "180 degrees" that's coming to stores soon?
- Shireen Abdul Wahab’s new album due in August
- Asalah Nasri celebrates her new release in the open outdoor