From the Champs-Élysées to Cavalli Club, the cabaret-style Lido show will light up Dubai this weekend
Cavalli Club is set to host the iconic Lido show from Paris, marking its first appearance in the Middle East on May 2 and 3. The world-famous act, an institution on the Champs-Élysées, will feature thrilling exotic performances that capture the quintessential spirit of Parisian nightlife in exhilarating style.
Beyond the hype, Lido is popularly known for its unique take on performance art and its shows have been successfully running for over 50 years. Its seemingly limitless glamour has featured a raft of celebrity performances including Elton John, Laurel & Hardy, the late legend Edith Piaf and even an impromptu concert from Elvis Presley. Guests to the performance at The Fairmont Hotel can expect to witness luxurious costumes, dazzling dancers and a whirlwind of feathers and sequins.
- Bring on the dancing girls: French cabaret hits Dubai
- Dubai won't be "Lonely" with Akon in town! Bad boy rapper is taking over Cavalli Club
- Duo Malines to perform Edith Piaf songs in Amman
- Elton John Launches Lebanese Music Festival
- Take some weight off & dance the night away with Rapper Fat Joe at the Cavalli Club Ramadan closer tonight!