She just can't get enough: Majida El Roumi back for a second dose of Egypt in May
There's no doubt Majida's Cairo concert will be as successful as that of her Alexandria one. (Image: Facebook)
Legendary Lebanese singer Majida El Roumi broke her 13-year absence from Egypt with a grand performance in Alexandria several weeks ago.
Now, the legendary lady is back in Cairo for another two fab concerts at one of Cairo’s housing compounds and the infamous Cairo Opera House in May.
According to Elaph news, the first concert will take place on May 18, followed by her performance at the Opera House in collaboration with the Catholic Centre.
But if you’re looking to get your hands on some tickets now, you’re going to have to wait a bit longer until the organizing committee has finalized the ticket prices.
Although Majida’s Alexandria concert tickets were criticised for being overpriced, the event sold-out and was (as expected) as raging success.
There's no doubt in our minds that Majida's Cairo concert will be as successful as that of her Alexandria one. Will you be attending?
- Déjà vu? Historical drama "Lifelong Friend" suggests Egypt has seen same political situation in past
- Kamouna can go back to Egypt
- Walk on by: an Egyptian man tells his female friends to rise above male glares
- Lebanese Majida El Roumi a Bahraini citizen... or is she?
- Let's talk: Tahani Rached on her revolutionary documentary style