This is the last face you'll see at Morocco's Mawazine Festival this year
It's not over 'til the fat lady sings is typically how the saying goes, but this summer Mohammad Abdo will be switching up that old adage. He has agreed to perform during the closing ceremony of Morocco's Mawazine Rhythms of the World, and his will be the last voice we hear at the festival, not a large woman's!
Other big names will build up to Mohammad's concert on June 7th, but none of the rest can claim the title "Artist of the Arabs" granted him by the late Tunisian president Lehbib Bourgiba.
According to Morocco World News, Mohammad will be taking the Nahda Stage by storm for his stellar gig. The stage was designed specifically for the Arab artists.
- Souad Massi scheduled to sweep into Morocco's Mawazine festival next May
- Epic wardrobe fail! British singer Jessie J's Mawazine outfit too scandalous for Morocco
- Walid Tawfiq set to open for Morocco's Mawazine fest
- Rahim's Rabat-bound! Shabola added to Mawazine Festival lineup
- Following his successful Morocco concert Enrique Iglesias talks success, being a "commodity" and retirement!