Sold out in the States! North America has Mohammad Assaf mania too
Winner of the second season of the hit talent show "Arab Idol", Mohammad Assaf, has taken his mad music skills from his homeland of Palestine and made it big all over MENA. The talented songster is currently on tour around the US and Canada. He's clearly the hottest things that's happened to the Middle East because once his tour was announced, tickets for his performances were sold out in no time flat.
According to Sayidaty.net, Mohammad's tour began in Toronto, Canada on May 2. His non-stop concert fun has taken him all across North America. He's like the singing version of the energizer bunny as he keeps on going and going - all until May 25 where he will close up shop in the US with a gig in Seattle, Washington.
The new tour for Assaf is a collaboration between the record production company "Platinum Records" and famous concert agent Yousif Harb.
- Palestine gives props to Arab Idol contestant Mohammad Assaf
- Israelis got Assaf-mania too?!
- I get a kick out of you! Assaf to meet Barca football team on “Tour of Peace”
- Party in the USA: Mohammed Assaf on nationwide US tour
- Mohammad Assaf won again! Arab Idol star beat out the right-wing's tries to ban him from singing in Nazareth