Sold out in the States! North America has Mohammad Assaf mania too
Winner of the second season of the hit talent show "Arab Idol", Mohammad Assaf, has taken his mad music skills from his homeland of Palestine and made it big all over MENA. The talented songster is currently on tour around the US and Canada. He's clearly the hottest things that's happened to the Middle East because once his tour was announced, tickets for his performances were sold out in no time flat.
According to Sayidaty.net, Mohammad's tour began in Toronto, Canada on May 2. His non-stop concert fun has taken him all across North America. He's like the singing version of the energizer bunny as he keeps on going and going - all until May 25 where he will close up shop in the US with a gig in Seattle, Washington.
The new tour for Assaf is a collaboration between the record production company "Platinum Records" and famous concert agent Yousif Harb.
- "Tell 'em I'm Gone" to Toronto! Yusuf Islam's tour is taking him to North America this December
- Why is Mohammed Assaf among Arabian Business' 100 Most Powerful Arabs Under 40?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Mohammad Assaf performs for UN in The Big Apple
- Assaf exclusive: Mohammed talks about his journey from "hell on earth" Gaza refugee camp to superstardom