Sold out in the States! North America has Mohammad Assaf mania too
Get it Mohammad Assaf!
Click here to add Mohammad Assaf as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammad Assaf,
Click here to add Platinum Records as an alert
Disable alert for Platinum Records,
Click here to add Sayidaty.net as an alert
Disable alert for Sayidaty.net,
Click here to add Seattle as an alert
Disable alert for Seattle,
Click here to add Toronto as an alert
Disable alert for Toronto
Winner of the second season of the hit talent show "Arab Idol", Mohammad Assaf, has taken his mad music skills from his homeland of Palestine and made it big all over MENA. The talented songster is currently on tour around the US and Canada. He's clearly the hottest things that's happened to the Middle East because once his tour was announced, tickets for his performances were sold out in no time flat.
According to Sayidaty.net, Mohammad's tour began in Toronto, Canada on May 2. His non-stop concert fun has taken him all across North America. He's like the singing version of the energizer bunny as he keeps on going and going - all until May 25 where he will close up shop in the US with a gig in Seattle, Washington.
The new tour for Assaf is a collaboration between the record production company "Platinum Records" and famous concert agent Yousif Harb.
- "Tell 'em I'm Gone" to Toronto! Yusuf Islam's tour is taking him to North America this December
- Mohammed Assaf’s new music video is a cool collaboration between him and his fans
- Why is Mohammed Assaf among Arabian Business' 100 Most Powerful Arabs Under 40?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Assaf exclusive: Mohammed talks about his journey from "hell on earth" Gaza refugee camp to superstardom