Munther Rihana rides back into Egypt and falls back into filming "Ana Ashiqt" (I Fell in Love)
Munther Rihana has returned to Egypt after spending two months in Jordan filming his latest Bedouin television drama "Ikhwat Al Dam" (Blood Brothers) directed by Hassan Abu Shaeerah. The Jordanian actor portrays a man whose lover was kidnapped, and he vows to get revenge. Sharing the screen with him was Jordanian actress Saba Mubarak and Mahmoud Sawalfeh, who sadly passed away while filming the drama.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Munther will now resume filming the new Egyptian drama "Ana Ashiqt" (I Fell in Love) as a psychiatrist with his own set of issues. The plot was taken from the novel by author Mohammad Al Mansi Qandeel and transformed into a script by Hisham Hilal. Mariam Ahmadi directs the film produced by Dina Kareem. The drama co-starring Amir Kararah and Dalia Mustafa is scheduled to be aired during Ramadan.
- Jordanian actor Munther Rihana fell off his high horse...literally...but he swears he's ok
- Nelly Kareem back in filming studios
- Mai Selim is in a "Good Mood" now that maternity leave is over
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Saba Mubarak films new drama