"Whose Line is it Anyway" in Dubai this April? Why it's Phill Jupitus's and his fellow comedian friends of course!
Following popular demand, the funnymen of “Whose Line is it Anyway?” are returning to the UAE!
Last year, the British comedians held a sold-out show at the Madinat Theatre in Dubai. This year, they’re back for three exclusive shows in April.
The show promises to be absolutely spectacular with the hilarious comic genius of Comedy Club Store regulars: Andy, Ian, Steve and Stephen and special guest, popular stand-up and improv comedian Phill Jupitus.
Don’t miss your chance to spend an evening full of jokes and laughter from 24 to 26 April.
Tickets cost AED200 for Stalls and AED170 for Balcony seats.
The show begins at 8pm on the 24 and 25, and at 7pm on the 26.
For more info visit www.madinattheatre.com
- British funnyman Michael McIntyre is live and laughing in Dubai this June
- British comic Michael McIntyre sold out and performed epic Dubai show
- Dubai will bust up laughing with British comedian Al Murray this October
- Crazy-haired comic Marc Lottering coming to Dubai this September
- Back for seconds! 'Notorious'ly funny Russell Peters returning to Abu Dhabi