Sherine Abdel Wahab is hitting up Beirut to bring us two new music videos
Egyptian pop star Sherine Abdel Wahab is preparing to fly off to Beirut to finalize deets and begin filming two new music videos for the songs "Kuli Malika" (I am All a Queen) and "Meen Akhtar" (Who Should I Choose) from her most recent album "Ana Katheer" (Me A Lot), which was released earlier this year.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sherine is bringing in the talents of two Ukrainian directors to direct the clips, which be filmed in Beirut and Spain. The songstress is planning to release the first clip after the presidential elections in Egypt and then roll out the second during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr. She's hoping filming be finished by the end of May.
With a hot album out and some music videos to match, Sherine is taking her songs to the stage. Her concert agent Walid Mansour has her slated to sing in Marina on the northern coast of Egypt during August. The venue is said to hold over 20 thousand fans, making it one of the country's biggest summer concerts.
- She's here! Sherine Abdel Wahab held a welcome back to Cairo gig wearing what?!
- Christmas has come early: Sherine releases a new album this holiday season
- Sherine's new album to be ready by end of Ramadan
- She's just another victim! Online pirates leak Sherine Abdel Wahab's latest music album!
- Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel