Sherine Abdel Wahab is hitting up Beirut to bring us two new music videos
She's on her way, Beirut!
Click here to add Al Fitr as an alert
Disable alert for Al Fitr,
Click here to add Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Beirut,
Click here to add Elaph as an alert
Disable alert for Elaph,
Click here to add Sherine Abdel Wahab as an alert
Disable alert for Sherine Abdel Wahab,
Click here to add Walid Mansour as an alert
Disable alert for Walid Mansour
Egyptian pop star Sherine Abdel Wahab is preparing to fly off to Beirut to finalize deets and begin filming two new music videos for the songs "Kuli Malika" (I am All a Queen) and "Meen Akhtar" (Who Should I Choose) from her most recent album "Ana Katheer" (Me A Lot), which was released earlier this year.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sherine is bringing in the talents of two Ukrainian directors to direct the clips, which be filmed in Beirut and Spain. The songstress is planning to release the first clip after the presidential elections in Egypt and then roll out the second during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr. She's hoping filming be finished by the end of May.
With a hot album out and some music videos to match, Sherine is taking her songs to the stage. Her concert agent Walid Mansour has her slated to sing in Marina on the northern coast of Egypt during August. The venue is said to hold over 20 thousand fans, making it one of the country's biggest summer concerts.
- Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel
- Bahrain's 'bout to get crunk! Sherine Abdel Wahab is headed your way, Baby!
- She's here! Sherine Abdel Wahab held a welcome back to Cairo gig wearing what?!
- Bring it on: Sherine Abdel Wahab to perform on Star Academy
- Kazem El Saher returns to make more dreams come true on "The Voice"