And it's launched! "Your Face Sounds Familiar" will soon be filling our TV screens!
Arabia's getting its own version of the hit TV show "Your Face Sounds Familiar"!
MBC Group held a press conference recently to officially launch the new program “Your Face Sounds Familiar” that will broadcast on MBC4 and MBC MASR; the conference included the celebrity jury members – Haifa Wehbe, Hakim and Mohammad Samy, in addition to Mazen Hayek – MBC Group’s Official Spokesman and Group Director of PR & Commercial.
A group of celebrity contestants from the Arab world undergo a performance competition in the new global TV format Your Face Sounds Familiar in its local Arabic version, on MBC4 and MBC MASR.
During the weekly competitions, the celebrity contestants will impersonate several singing divas and prominent pop stars from the Arab World.
The format includes a total of eight celebrity contestants, namely: Abdelmenem Amayre; Tamer Abdelmenem; Wael Mansour and Khaled Al Shaer representing the Men; and Dima Kandalaft; Mays Hamdan; Bassima and Jennifer Grout, representing the Women.
Furthermore, the director of the programme is Tony Kahwaji, and the presenter of the show is media figure Tony Abou Jaoudéh. As part of the weekly prizes, the celebrity contestants will be provided to charitable organisations within the Arab world.
Your Face Sounds Familiar joins the wide-range of global TV formats in their local Arabic versions that MBC has acquired the rights to produce and broadcast on its various channels and platforms.
- Samsung launches SMART TVs of the future in the UAE
- It's official! MBC has ordered 10 episodes of "Your Face Sounds Familiar" for the Arab world
- Samsung invites people to discover the world of possibilities at its Middle East and North Africa Forum 2013
- Samsung introduces its flagship GALAXY S 4 to the UAE
- Haifa Wehbe will size up the celebrity impersonators on "Your Face Sounds Familiar" with co-hosts