Bahrain: Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 211%
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announced that this quarter’s BD50 million issues of Government Treasury Bills has been oversubscribed by 211%. The bills, carrying a maturity of 12 months, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 10 March 2011 and the maturity date is 8 March 2012.
The weighted average rate of interest is 1.68% compare with 1.16%, for the previous issue on 9 December 2010. The approximate average price for the issue was 98.329% with the lowest accepted price being 98.200%. This is issue No.8 (ISIN BH00040IY419) of Government Treasury Bills. With this, the total outstanding value of Government Treasury Bills is BD570 million.
- A forced conversion? Top Saudi bank pledges to become fully Islamic after criticism from scholars
- Enjoying the ride: ME regional banks on plane orders 'funding' boom
- The cost of delivery: how to financially prepare yourself for having a baby
- Istanbul Tower: a cruel reminder of what could have been...for Greece
- An unfathomable figure: GCC banking assets set to hit $2 trillion by 2015
- Bahrain: Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 364.44%
- Bahrain Central Bank Treasury Bills oversubscribed by 297% this week
- Bahrain: Issue of Government Treasury Bills oversubscribed
- Central Bank of Bahrain: Monthly issue of treasury bills oversubscribed
- Bahrain treasury bills oversubscribed by 407pc