New credit line for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
The Arab Trade Financing Program has provided a new line of credit to Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. The deal is worth U.S.$ 20 million and the sum will be used to financing foreign exchange trade transactions by the United Arab Emirates.
The line was provided following an agreement signed at the headquarters of the Program at Abu Dhabi on behalf of the Arab Trade Financing Program chief, Dr Jassim Al Mannai, and the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank CEO Ala Erekat.
Now, the number of credit lines provided by the Program to national agencies in the the United Arab Emirates amounts to 30 with a total volume of US$803 million.
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Can Bahrian emerge from the oil price plunge 'stronger than ever'?
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret
- Gulf Capital closes ground-breaking AED850 million revolver credit facility arranged by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and First Gulf Bank PJSC
- Credit agreement signed between ATFP and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Credit Card holders can now receive a 10 per cent discount on Etihad Airways flights
- ADCB launches SimplyLife MasterCard Credit Card