New credit line for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
The Arab Trade Financing Program has provided a new line of credit to Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. The deal is worth U.S.$ 20 million and the sum will be used to financing foreign exchange trade transactions by the United Arab Emirates.
The line was provided following an agreement signed at the headquarters of the Program at Abu Dhabi on behalf of the Arab Trade Financing Program chief, Dr Jassim Al Mannai, and the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank CEO Ala Erekat.
Now, the number of credit lines provided by the Program to national agencies in the the United Arab Emirates amounts to 30 with a total volume of US$803 million.
- United Arab Bank makes AED250,000 contribution to Al Thiqah Club for the Handicapped
- Opening up: is Saudi Arabia's stock market ready for an upgrade?
- Severe symptom of a savings gap? Turkey leads Europe in credit card debt
- Gulf stocks facing some serious 'downward pressures'
- Long-anticipated hike: Dollar on track for best annual gain in nine years
- Credit agreement signed between ATFP and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Credit Card holders can now receive a 10 per cent discount on Etihad Airways flights
- ADCB launches SimplyLife MasterCard Credit Card
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank wins Best Consumer Internet Bank Award by Global Finance