Palestine bourse index drops by 0.5%
It seems the political storm following the publication of secret documents which embarrassed the Palestinian Authority has affected also the Palestine bourse. Trading volume on Monday saw 507,929 shares changing hands with a total value of US$511,808.64. All in all there were 316 transactions.
The 'Al-Quds Index' closed at 505.31 points, decreasing by -2.58 points (or -0.51%) compared with the last trading session. Shares of 22 companies were traded; shares of 6 companies rose and shares of 9 declined.
- Will Hezbollah sanctions have an effect Lebanon’s banking sector?
- Why Saudi's latest announcement to open up the stock market to foreign investors is a good move
- Saudi expected to emerge as seventh largest capital market and it's a very big deal!
- Time for some serious contemplation: Middle East firms face $91bn refinancing needs
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?