Palestine bourse index drops by 0.5%
It seems the political storm following the publication of secret documents which embarrassed the Palestinian Authority has affected also the Palestine bourse. Trading volume on Monday saw 507,929 shares changing hands with a total value of US$511,808.64. All in all there were 316 transactions.
The 'Al-Quds Index' closed at 505.31 points, decreasing by -2.58 points (or -0.51%) compared with the last trading session. Shares of 22 companies were traded; shares of 6 companies rose and shares of 9 declined.
- An impending frenzy? Liberalization of Saudi stock market to usher 'new era' in GCC investments
- Eyes on the Cityscape: Mongolia, out of all places, is set to woo Middle East investors
- The rise of dollar: aka the downfall of oil markets?
- You don't need to be Muslim to practice? Why Goldman Sachs' sukuk sales worked so swell this around
- Erdogan's ready to smear the banks: is Turkey about to face a financial crisis worse than that of 2001?