Palestine bourse index drops by 0.5%
It seems the political storm following the publication of secret documents which embarrassed the Palestinian Authority has affected also the Palestine bourse. Trading volume on Monday saw 507,929 shares changing hands with a total value of US$511,808.64. All in all there were 316 transactions.
The 'Al-Quds Index' closed at 505.31 points, decreasing by -2.58 points (or -0.51%) compared with the last trading session. Shares of 22 companies were traded; shares of 6 companies rose and shares of 9 declined.
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Can Bahrian emerge from the oil price plunge 'stronger than ever'?
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret