Palestine bourse index drops by 0.5%
It seems the political storm following the publication of secret documents which embarrassed the Palestinian Authority has affected also the Palestine bourse. Trading volume on Monday saw 507,929 shares changing hands with a total value of US$511,808.64. All in all there were 316 transactions.
The 'Al-Quds Index' closed at 505.31 points, decreasing by -2.58 points (or -0.51%) compared with the last trading session. Shares of 22 companies were traded; shares of 6 companies rose and shares of 9 declined.
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?
- The rise of the Chinese renminbi: an unmatched opportunity for Qatar?
- Why, despite their emerging status upgrade, the UAE and Qatar still count as frontier markets
- How Egypt plans to deal with $20 billion worth of arbitration cases brought by foreign investors against it
- Business before wealth: what's really on the mind of the ME's high net worth business owners?