Qtel Closes Latest Bond Issue
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced the successful closing of the previously announced pricing of its US$1.5 billion and US$1.25 billion senior unsecured notes under its existing US$5.0 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme (the "Programme").
The most recent US$1.5 billion and US$1.25 billion issuances were priced and allocated as follows:
(i) US$1 billion; 3.375% 6 - year Notes due 14 October 2016;
(ii) US$1 billion; 4.75% 10 - year Notes due 16 February 2021; and
(iii) US$750 million; 5.00% 15 - year Notes due 19 October 2025.
The net proceeds of the sale of the notes offered hereby will be used for general corporate purposes, including refinancing existing indebtedness.
- Taming the monster: UAE regulator to tighten supervision of financial markets over Arabtec's debacle
- Banking in the time of Ramadan: reconciling contemplation with profit-making
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
- How Sukuks are proving a viable financing option for Saudi Arabia
- To jump on the bandwagon or not to jump: all about owning a credit card in Egypt