US$ 185 million credit facility for GMMOS Group successfully syndicated
Deutsche Bank AG London Branch (DB) and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), along with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), DBS Bank Ltd (DBS), Mubadala GE Capital PJSC (MGE) and Al Khalij Commercial Bank (Al Khaliji) Q.S.C., have successfully arranged a USD$ 185 million Credit Facility for Abraaj Capital- and Waha Capital-backed Gulf Marine Maintenance and Offshore Service Company (GMMOS), a leading United Arab Emirates-based provider of marine services to the offshore oil & gas industry.
The proceeds of the US$ 185 million term loan facility refinance existing debt and will fund the Group's growth in the offshore supply vessel (OSV) sector, with a current focus on the GCC and South East Asia, and future expansion potential in West and North Africa. SCB and DB were mandated as bookrunners and IMLAs for this transaction, and had fully prefunded the deal in early May. ADCB, DBS and MGE then joined the deal as MLAs. Al Khaliji joined as a Lead Arranger. The Facility has a tenor of five years with an average life of 3.3 years.
Joint bookrunners DB and SCB successfully closed syndication of the facility on August 16th 2010
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?