US$ 185 million credit facility for GMMOS Group successfully syndicated
Deutsche Bank AG London Branch (DB) and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), along with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), DBS Bank Ltd (DBS), Mubadala GE Capital PJSC (MGE) and Al Khalij Commercial Bank (Al Khaliji) Q.S.C., have successfully arranged a USD$ 185 million Credit Facility for Abraaj Capital- and Waha Capital-backed Gulf Marine Maintenance and Offshore Service Company (GMMOS), a leading United Arab Emirates-based provider of marine services to the offshore oil & gas industry.
The proceeds of the US$ 185 million term loan facility refinance existing debt and will fund the Group's growth in the offshore supply vessel (OSV) sector, with a current focus on the GCC and South East Asia, and future expansion potential in West and North Africa. SCB and DB were mandated as bookrunners and IMLAs for this transaction, and had fully prefunded the deal in early May. ADCB, DBS and MGE then joined the deal as MLAs. Al Khaliji joined as a Lead Arranger. The Facility has a tenor of five years with an average life of 3.3 years.
Joint bookrunners DB and SCB successfully closed syndication of the facility on August 16th 2010
- Enjoying the ride: ME regional banks on plane orders 'funding' boom
- The cost of delivery: how to financially prepare yourself for having a baby
- Istanbul Tower: a cruel reminder of what could have been...for Greece
- An unfathomable figure: GCC banking assets set to hit $2 trillion by 2015
- Too much of a good thing? Why IPO's can result in an overly stoked UAE stock market
- GMMOS secures $100 million term loan facility to fund acquisitions in offshore supply vessel sector
- TAQA Launches Syndication of US$ 3.0 Billion Revolving Credit Facility
- UAE jewelry house gets $45 million loan facility
- UBG $60 million loan facility substantially oversubscribed
- National Bank of Fujairah completes $50 million facility