US$ 185 million credit facility for GMMOS Group successfully syndicated
Deutsche Bank AG London Branch (DB) and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), along with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), DBS Bank Ltd (DBS), Mubadala GE Capital PJSC (MGE) and Al Khalij Commercial Bank (Al Khaliji) Q.S.C., have successfully arranged a USD$ 185 million Credit Facility for Abraaj Capital- and Waha Capital-backed Gulf Marine Maintenance and Offshore Service Company (GMMOS), a leading United Arab Emirates-based provider of marine services to the offshore oil & gas industry.
The proceeds of the US$ 185 million term loan facility refinance existing debt and will fund the Group's growth in the offshore supply vessel (OSV) sector, with a current focus on the GCC and South East Asia, and future expansion potential in West and North Africa. SCB and DB were mandated as bookrunners and IMLAs for this transaction, and had fully prefunded the deal in early May. ADCB, DBS and MGE then joined the deal as MLAs. Al Khaliji joined as a Lead Arranger. The Facility has a tenor of five years with an average life of 3.3 years.
Joint bookrunners DB and SCB successfully closed syndication of the facility on August 16th 2010
- United Arab Bank makes AED250,000 contribution to Al Thiqah Club for the Handicapped
- Opening up: is Saudi Arabia's stock market ready for an upgrade?
- Severe symptom of a savings gap? Turkey leads Europe in credit card debt
- Gulf stocks facing some serious 'downward pressures'
- Long-anticipated hike: Dollar on track for best annual gain in nine years