Bin Ali in coma?
French journalist specializing in Tunisia, Nicolas Beau , wrote on Wednesday that the former Tunisian President Ben Ali , who left the country on January 14 under pressure from the streets and found refuge in Saudi Arabia, "has been the victim of a stroke and rushed to the hospital in Jeddah. The former head of state was admitted to this institution which treats Saudi princes under a false identity for security reasons. His condition is believed to be worrying " , he wrote in his blog .
- Abu Dhbai Desert Challenge Victory For X-Raid And Coma
- IBQ and Ali Bin Ali Announce Partnership for the 4th Doha Jewellery & Watches Exhibition
- Mathaf founder Sheikh Hassan bin Mohammed bin Ali Al Thani honoured in Marrakech
- Breaking news: President Gaddafi fell into a coma!
- Top cats: Meet the GCC's best performing CEOs