Egyptian TV presenter kills his wife
Egyptian TV presenter on Monday shot dead his wife following an argument between them, according to security sources said. According to press reports, security agencies in Giza received early Monday (19/7) information that the 40-year old Egyptian TV presenter Ihab Salah Saeed had opened fire on his wife Magida after a family disputes which led to the kiling.
Security officers who arrived immediately to the scene, detained the broadcaster and seized the weapon used in the crime. During his preliminary investigation, the broadcaster said that tensions between him and his wife had grown because of the wife "jealousy". According to Salah, she claimed he maintains close relations with a lot of girls. She also claimed the household expenditures are from her funds. According to Salah during the argument she slapped him on the face. In response he brought the pistol from his room and shot her in the head.
- Khaled Yousif denies using wife’s money to fund films
- Egyptian Kills Wife for Slamming Him on the Face
- I love you to death: Turkish man on dating show reveals killing wife and lover
- Bassem Youssef wins "Best TV Host" award at the NY Television and Film Festival
- Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosni puts his fans above his wife