"And the Oscar goes to.." Make your picks for tonight's 85th Academy Awards
Some of this year's Leading Male Actor nominees look like they're straight from the caves of Afghanistan. (image courtesy of www.hindustantimes.com )
Create alert for National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationNational Aeronautics and Space Administration
2013 Oscar Predictions
Who are your picks for tonight's Oscars? See all the categories and make some predictions for yourself.
Source: State of Mind
Greening of Saudi Arabia: NASA Photos Show Kingdom Tapping non-renewable Aquifers for Farming
Saudi is showing up green on NASA satellites but is this sustainable irrigation?
Source: Informed Comment
A Couple's Civil Marriage Rejected in Lebanon
No so fast. Depsite many Lebanese wanting their religious identities kept personal and not printed on government IDs, the Beiruti Brass are showing that they're still hanging on to some religious clansmanship.
Source: Global Voices Online
VIDEO: Armed Group Storms Hospital in Tripoli
So they went in fully armed, took the guy out and then he handed himself back to the authorities.
Source: Blog Baladi
- King's Speech wins Oscar, but real winner of Oscar for best world-stage-act was Gadaffi's Speech(es)
- Middle East 2012 Oscar Coverage
- Riding bicycles in Damascus picks up speed
- Lebanon cracks down or picks on Bad Drivers- spoilt for choice!
- Dress to impress: Did celebs deliver at this year's MTV Video Music Awards?