A Jewish-American student stabbed to death in Alexandria
American Andrew Driscoll Pochter was taking pictures of the protests and stabbed to death in Alexandria.
American Jewish student killed in Egypt
An American Jewish student was taking pictures in Egypt and paid for it with his life.
Source: The Ugly Truth
Opposition group claims anti-Morsi petition has 22 million signatures as feeling of doom hangs over Egypt
More than 22 million Egyptians have signed a petition calling for the country’s Islamist president to step down.
Source: A World Chaos
Duelling Demonstrations Divide Egypt over Morsi and Fundamentalism
The two big crowds in different parts of Cairo were relatively well-behaved, but elsewhere in the country there were many clashes, attacks, arson attempts, over 200 injuries, and even three murders, one of an American undergraduate in Alexandria.
Source: Informed Comment
Nadim Gemayel bodyguards attack unarmed civilians and political pressure imprisons them
So how did things evolve for the whole incident to become an act of assault by civil activists with rocks and sticks on the MP himself?
Source: Lebanese Expatriate
- Who is to blame for the stabbing death of Egyptian student?
- Pro-Israel Jewish American Columnist Suggests Assassination of U.S. President
- Jewish American Editor-in-Chief Apologizes for Obama Assassination Intimidation
- Egypt's Forgotten Martyrs: Media overlooks Alexandria
- Being an overworked grad student can inspire religiosity