One out of every three Jordanian teens supports honor killings
For almost a third of university students in Jordan, this scenario is the right thing to do. (image for illustrative purposes only)
A Wake-Up Call for Jordan!
One out of every three teens in Jordan still thinks honor killings are the way to go.
Source: Woman Unveiled
#30June Apocalypse Egypt : Media Updates And #Egyarmy is Back to Streets
It seems the Apocalypse is already here. And this is before the 30th and Morsi's upcoming speech!!!
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Qatar Emir Voluntarily Abdicates
Once again Qatar leads its region and takes the world by surprise. After months of speculation and rumours, change is finally coming to Qatar.
Source: The Gulf Blog
300: Rise Of The Empire – Trailer
The Persian king is back, and this time there seems to be a few more interesting characters in this movie. If you loved 300, which I did, your going to love this one.
Source: Z District
- Canadian Imam to Announce Fatwa Against Honor Killings
- Dishonouring sister by 5 gun shots is an Honor killing for Jordanian brother
- Penis punishment restores honor: Jordanian sodomizes wife's lover, slits throat, and takes penis trophy
- Addressing sex education in the Middle East: from toddlers to teens
- With three Israeli teens missing, how will Fatah and Hamas respond?