Move over Angelina Jolie! Miss Lebanon 2007 is the next Lara Croft
The new Tomb Raider will have an Arab version and Nadine Njeim fits the part of Lara Croft to a tee. (image courtesy of Gamerekon )
Nadine Njeim Lends Her Voice To Lara Croft in New Game
Lara Croft will be speaking in Arabic in the localized version of the new Tomb Raider game series with Miss Lebanon 2007, Nadine Njeim, lending her voice to the character.
Source: Lebanon News: Under Rug Swept
Our World: Birdman of Jeddah
Somedays when I look out my 6th floor window I can see hundreds of birds flying in the air in anticipation of The Birdman throwing out seed for them on his rooftop. It's quite a sight.
Source: Susie's of Arabia
Raqqa Falls – (4 March 2013) Assad’s Interview with Hala Jaber
Follow the rants of Syria's President Bashar Assad. The full interview has been copied by Global Research, March 03, 2013,
Source: Syria Comment
In Short: The Lower Middle Class Always Pays the Price.
Once again, Prime Minister Mikati has demonstrated his utter incompetence and lack of policy-oriented vision in dealing with national issues… And the lower middle class pays the price.
Source: "Billets d'humeur" on Lebanon.
- Angelina Jolie visits Libya to "express solidarity"
- Is Miss Lebanon 2012 an improvement from last year?
- Maleficent was not so magnificent- 'Without Jolie, this movie would be a disaster'
- Lara's Freedom Square Sex Attack a Letdown to Female Fearless Reporters?
- The Middle East Will Miss Whitney Like Crazy