Who's to blame for the ISIS rise? Some say Bashar Assad
The brains behind the rise of ISIS may just be Bashar Assad himself.
Blame Assad first for ISIS’ rise
The Assad regime has turned a blind eye to Sunni extremists to influence Western public opinion.
Source: Now Media Online
Meet Earin, The World’s Smallest Wireless Earbuds
Meet Earin, a company founded by former Sony Ericsson and Nokia engineers. Earin is described as the world’s smallest wireless earbuds.
Source: Absolute Geeks
Absolutely Nothing: A Veteran’s Savage Indictment of the Iraq War
'Strap John McCain into the cockpit of an A-4 Skyhawk and let him fly air cover. If he gets himself shot down and taken prisoner again, ...the terrorists can keep him.'
Source: Informed Comment
- Bashar Al Assad's Fan Website!
- Bashar al-Assad’s wife in Vogue: Ill-timed, lashes out Lebanon opinion
- Ready or not, here they come! ISIS is rising fast in Syria, Iraq
- ISIS rebels kill 4 generations of one family including a 102 year-old man
- ISIS and other extremist groups deploy anachronistic vision of modernity