Lebanese bombing app alerts loved ones that you're safe
The 'I am Alive" app lets family members know you are still alive after a bombing in Lebanon.
“I Am Alive” App Allows Lebanese to Reassure Each Other After Explosions
The Lebanese seem to have gotten so used to bombs that an app dedicated to letting your loved ones know you're alive seems inevitable.
Source: Global Voices Online
Weird Lebanese English Guide for foriegners
Kiss me again does not mean what you think it does in Lebanese - English.
Source: Ink on the Side
#FreeJournalists : Some Egyptian Journalists began to Take a stand
A group of Egyptian photographers is declaring their solidarity with detained journalists in Egypt and they are not all Al Jazeera.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Police must be questioned and held accountable
“According to Assi’s brother, the neighbors heard the couple’s screams and called the local police station, only to be told by security personnel there that they couldn’t interfere in a family matter.”
Source: Now Media Online Blog
- Lebanese Tourist minister declares country safe-- then a protestor is killed
- "Mandela loved Palestinians"; something never said by Western Media
- Chavez loved the Middle East: Was he blind to the despotism?
- The Dummy's Guide for Responding to a Bombing
- Who's responsible for the bombing and killing of Wissam el Hassan?