Even Israeli media blames the settlements for the boycott
A Jewish settlement in Israel.
Boycott goes prime-time in Israel
The news juggernaut in Israel has run a lengthy commentary on the growing boycott of Israeli goods and they even admit that the settlements are to blame.
Source: 972 Mag
People of the Book
Astonishingly, the Maktabat al-Sa’eh fire prompted something that two years of suicide bombings and assassination attempts had not: a public outcry
Source: Qifa Nabki
The Shame and the Danger of Egypt’s 98% Vote
The declaration that the constitution had passed by 98% turned the exercise into a farce. In 2013, the split was 63% for, 37% against. That is a believable proportion.
Source: Informed Comment
‘Nuclear Deal Key to Domestic Reform’ - Zibakalam
Professor Sadegh Zibakalam of the University of Tehran says solving the nuclear crisis will allow the Rouhani administration to gradually solve the domestic problems as well.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Once again, the Egyptian media blames the woman for being raped
- Scarlett Johansson backs Sodastream despite Israeli boycott
- Head Games: Israeli boycott to change mindsets, not cripple the economy
- Egypt's Christians: To boycott Clinton or not to boycott her
- The European Union refuses to support illegal Israeli settlements