The Fat Lady Won't Sing! Egypt's Opera House on strike
The Cairo Opera House is on strike so the fat lady is going to take a break.
Cairo Opera House To Strike
Artists and employees of Cairo Opera House Protested today and started a strike for the first time in the history of the Opera demanding the dismissal of the minister of culture.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
The “Iron Fist” is Always an Admission of Failure
Despite the tragedy of fallen soldiers, calls for the Lebanese army to be more hawkish should be ignored.
Source: Beirut Spring
LG Optimus G Review
While this is no Samsung Galaxy S4, the G still packs quite a punch.
Source: The JR Express
Hezbollah dubbed “enemy of Arabs and Muslims”
More than two-thirds of participants in a four-day online survey believe Hezbollah, Iran’s cat’s-paw in Lebanon, is the new adversary of Arabs and Muslims.
Source: Arab Saga
- Pitch Imperfect: Islamists try to sing chant song in Egypt
- Vogue Profiles The Syrian First Lady
- The Lady in Red: Ceyda Sungur becomes symbol of Turkish resistance
- A Medicine in KSA reveals if your husband is cheating, while Lady Gaga launches "web death" aids campaign
- Vogue Snubs Syria's First Lady, while Facebook shows Asma al-Assad Standing by her Man