The British are coming! Charles and Camilla begin tour of Middle East
Prince Charles and Camilla have big plans in the MIddle East this week.
Prince Charles heads to Jordan as 'Countryfile' airs
The royal couple are travelling as part of a mission to promote British interests in the region. First they will journey 2258 miles to Jordan before heading to Qatar and Oman where they can expect to receive a wonderful reception from Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said.
Source: Prince Charles and Camilla feed
Upper Egypt Imam Confronts Conversion
It is a shame, I think, we have to know about this incident at all. It is just too descriptive of Egyptian reality on the subject of conversion.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
THE POLICE AND THE ULTRAS - A POX ON BOTH OF THEIR HOUSES?
This weekend in Egypt, as in the past several weeks, the Ultras have been out of control, the kids who like to pretend they're Ultras and block traffic have been out of control, and the police has been either nowhere to be seen or out of control.
Source: The Arabist
Chivalry is not lost in Kuwait as there are still some who will help folks stranded along the road.
Source: Z District
- Could Middle East peace begin with Iranian Nuclear deal?
- Get ready marvel fans, the Middle East's Comic Con is coming to Dubai!
- Putting out the Vibe! Lenovo's newest smartphone coming to the Middle East
- Prince Charles visits Jordan; Banned from Israel
- Seasonal Strife in the Middle East: Predicting the Middle East Future from its Past