Good news! Of the Top Ten most corrupt countries, half are NOT Arab
Five Arab Countries Among Top 10 Corrupt Worldwide
Half of the most corrupt countries in the world are Arab. Egypt is surprisingly not included this year which is nice, they needed a break.
Source: Global Voices Online
Corruption Perceptions Index 2013: Lebanon More Corrupt In 2013
Things are slipping in Lebanon- 2 points on the corruption scale to be exact.
Source: Blog Baladi
Bandar back in Moscow for Geneva-2 bazaar
Saudi Arabia’s spymaster Prince Bandar bin Sultan arrived in Moscow today for his second round of talks in four months with Russian President Vladimir Putin
Source: Arab Saga
Catch the Rabbit! The International Intelligence Agency Tournament
All the countries in the world are asked to catch a terrorist rabbit. Their different approaches highlight how some look like Elmer Fudd and others Sherlock Holmes.
Source: Karl reMarks
- Half of the Top 10 Fattest Countries are Arab; U.S. Number One
- No News is Good News: 2011 All Bad News?
- Top Ten reasons America is most corrupt country in the world
- Because I got high: Is legalizing marijuana in the Arab world a good idea?
- Being a good whore to your husband is good for Muslim society, says Obedient Wives Club