The stars align in Lebanon: Dancing with the Stars coming soon!
Lebanon's celebrities are soon to be shaking the night away!
Dancing With The Stars Coming To Lebanon
The United States’ most watched competition TV Show is coming to Lebanon thanks to MTV. A source has told me that the show’s presenter will be Carla Haddad, former weather anchor at LBC, who went to MTV solely in order to quick start the show.
Source: State of Mind
Syrian people can only count on partisans for now
The prevailing view in the panel discussion was that without U.S. cover, which could only come after November 6, Ankara wouldn’t go it alone and intervene militarily in Syria.
Source: Arab Saga
Unfortunately, the ministry of interior issues a reminder every few years that fireworks are strictly banned but never puts an effort to actually apply that ban!
Source: Blog +961
How did Eid al Adha look in Yemen?
Usually Eids in Yemen are celebrated with lots of buying goods and one must have a high budget of that. Since Yemen is going through tough times economically speaking and poverty line is sky rocketing, Yemenis do their best to stay resilient
Source: Afrah Nasser
- Amazing World Cup commercial stars old men, kids and high-heeled ladies
- Western Stars on the Eastern Sands: Jon Stewart, Russel Brand, and John Kerry
- Lebanon prepares for laughs: Bassem Youssef coming to Beirut
- She wants a piece of you: Polish sex-addict Ania Lisewska coming to Lebanon
- Israeli soldiers suspended for dancing "Gangam-style" at a Palestinian couple's wedding