Human trafficking worsens in Sinai; victims tortured and raped
This Eritrean man was badly abused while being held in Sinai.
Traffickers Force Smuggled Refugees to Rape Each Other in Sinai
Between 25,000 and 30,000 people have been trafficked to the Sinai between 2009 and 2013. Female trafficking victims often leave the Sinai torture houses pregnant after being raped multiple times.
Source: Global Voices Online
Druze youth likely headed to prison for conscientious objection
Omar Sa’ad reported to Israeli army induction base and announced his refusal to enlist. He is expected to be sentenced to prison. Sa’ad has declared his refusal to be ‘both nationally and conscientiously motivated.’
Source: 972 Mag
34 Signs You Are Addicted to Traveling
If you run a travel blog, speak in airport codes instead of city names and start all your stories with “When I was in…”, these are some sure signs that you are addicted to globetrotting.
Source: No Garlic No Onions
Iran FM in UAE : Reaching Out to Gulf States
After visiting Kuwait, Qatar and Oman, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif today arrived in the United Arab Emirates as part of a charm offensive to improve the strained relations with the Arab states of the Persian Gulf.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Grass is not always greener- Ethiopian immigrants to Yemen tortured, raped
- Human Rights Watch reports: Children tortured in Bahrain
- Once again, the Egyptian media blames the woman for being raped
- Iraq's Yazidi MP says 25K of their girls raped, enslaved by ISIS
- Justice served on those who raped in Tahrir Square during Sisi's Inauguration