News Alert: Egyptian President Morsi flees from his own palace as protesters march
Breaking News: Morsi forced to leave his own home in Egypt.
Egyptian President Morsi Flees Presidential Palace – Video
As a motorcade apparently carrying Egyptian President Morsi exits the Presidential Palace, protesters chant “Leave!”
#Dec4 : To #Tahrir and To #Heliopolis
The rally that led up to Heliopolis and caused Mosri to run away.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
As Morsi flees palace, massive protests erupt all over Egypt [photos]
More coverage of this monumental revolt.
Source: Battle of our Times
- Just in TIME: Egyptian President Morsi makes the cover
- Egyptian reporter released after Morsi visits Sudan
- Nice Try: Egyptian Opposition rejects Morsi's compromise
- Morsi is the President and 52% of Egypt celebrates
- Christian among the Brotherhood--Egypt’s Assistant to President Morsi is Copt Samir Marcos