First with Mubarak and now with Morsi, sexual assault used as torture
Brave men and women speak out against the use of rape by the Mosri and Mubarak regime. (YouTube screen grab)
Sexual Torture in #Egypt Continues in time of #Morsi "Graphic +18"
A heartbreaking documentary on the use of torture during Mubarak and after, even to this day.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Kidnapping attempt foiled
Bel Jerm El Machhoud is a Lebanese TV series similar to the US show COPS and in their recent episode they foil a kidnapping attempt of a Kuwaiti citizen.
Source: 248 AM
Saudi crack down on businesses run by foreigners
The government of Saudi Arabia is cracking down on illegal “cover-up” businesses which are nominally registered to Saudi Arabian owners but in practice, owned and operated by foreigners.
Source: American Bedu
- Sexual assault in Egypt is apparently a laughing matter to one news anchor
- When Women Drive in Saudi: Bye Virgintiy, Hello Sexual Sin
- Sexual Harassment still perfectly legal in Lebanon
- Why are Lebanese women ashamed of their own sexual organs?
- Proof of Assad regime's systematic torture revealed by new photos