Interim President + New Anti-Protest Law = Dozens Arrested in Egypt
Egypt's Interim President Adley Mansour is laying down the law.
Egyptian Activists Arrested Under New Anti-Protest Law
Eighty-nine activists who are part of the No Military Trial campaign have been arrested by the Egyptian Ministry of Interior on November 26, 2013 following the new anti-protest law issued by interim president Adly Mansour on Sunday.
Source: Global Voices Online
WHY I DID NOT LIKE DUBAI AND WHAT I LEARNED FROM IT
For this Arabess blogger, Dubai was nothing but malls, expensive taxis and cold weather. No thanks!
Source: Chasing Pavements
How to open a can without a can opener
One Arab blogger can't get enough of the Crazy Russian Hacker and his handy tricks.
HelloFood Launches in Jordan
Finally, an online ordering platform for fastfood and delivery in Jordan. Now, we never have to get off the couch.
Source: And Far Away
- Mohamed Hegazy reports on burnt Coptic homes in Egypt, gets arrested
- Lebanse singer Zeid arrested for song satire of President Sleiman
- Morsi is the President and 52% of Egypt celebrates
- Christian among the Brotherhood--Egypt’s Assistant to President Morsi is Copt Samir Marcos
- Iraq Has Plenty to Protest