Facebook ad: Arab man looking for love and someone to spit in his face
True Love is found by self-promotion on Facebook's paid ads... or not.
HOW NOT TO USE FACEBOOK ADS Or When Lebanese Guys Get Desperate
For those of you who can not understand Lebanese slang this ad says: “I am in Beirut now and I want a girl to spit in my face … and I am not kidding”
Source: The Identity Chef
Syrian Militias Establish New Command – Pro-Jabhat al-Nusra Alliance Emerges
It seems that the US has provoked the formation of a counter-alliance against it even before Assad has fallen.
Source: Syria Comment
Marathon for Children with Special Needs Kicks off on Wednesday
There will be a very inspiring marathon for Yemen's neglected forces, children with special needs next Wed. 12, Dec. in Sana'a, led by the Special Olympics Yemen (SOY) and a group of young passionate volunteers.
Source: Afrah Nasser
- Twitter and Facebook are helping the Arab Spring? Not really
- Could Facebook literally cause Arab revolution? Why Abu Dhabi is on the balance with FB integrating Skype
- Saudi King bids for Facebook to gain upperhand in the Arab Revolt
- Arab Love Affairs: The Best of Middle Eastern Folklore
- The love(s) of my life: Destined to love more than once?