Think it's easy to hack Facebook? Think again
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerburg has made it difficult to hack his website.
The Truth About Hacking Facebook And Emails Password
So people tend to think there are companies or people out there that have a program that can hack Facebook. Well, it doesn't exist.
#DZ2014, a Hashtag against Fraud and Dictatorship in Algeria
Citizen Groupies are filming their protests and trying to raise the awareness of the public opinion. These videos have been heavily shared on social media. Their dissemination has been made more possible through the hashtag #DZ2014.
Source: Global Voices Online
Lebanese Jews in New York: Longing for Home
In 1932, the population census of Lebanon indicated there were 3,588 Jews living in there. Now, there's barely enough to make a neighborhood.
Source: Blog Baladi
Doha Film Institute pays homage to Jacques Tati with showcase of films entitled ‘Master of Modern Comedy’
Doha Film Institute, with the support of the French Embassy in Qatar and the Institut Français du Qatar, celebrates the legacy of French comedian-auteur Jacques Tati with a special showcase of films entitled ‘Master of Modern Comedy: Jacques Tati.’
- Hackers for Hebron- Israeli Facebook accounts nailed by “Demons of Hack"
- Egyptians hack the U.S. President's Israeli Sites
- Hack Like an Egyptian: Over 10K attend course to learn cybercrime
- Digital Jihad : Anonymous to hack Kuwaiti oil companies
- Anonymous is going to hack the World Cup games broadcast by Qatar