Marijuana Brotherhood: Website shares weed hotspots in Egypt
Citizens toking weed apparently isn't a large concern right now for the Egyptian Government. (image for illustrative purposes only)
Does the Anti-Narcotics administration know about this website !?
If you want cheap hash in Egypt, it ain't hard to find. Now, it gets even easier.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Palestinians building museum to tell their story
Palestinians on Thursday began construction of the West Bank's largest museum devoted to their history, planning to tell diverse stories of Palestinians in their land and of millions who live abroad.
Source: Diaa Hadid
An ongoing theft of the Arab world’s heritage
A war planned just to steal some old jars? In the case of Syria now the theft of antiquities for a rapacious international black market is thriving.
Source: Arab Saga
Palestine PM Fayyad Resigns, a Victim of Israeli and US funding cut-off and backlash against Austerity
A respected economist, Fayyad was undone in part by punitive Israeli and American policies that cut off money to the Palestinian government because it sought observer state status at the United Nations.
Source: Informed Comment
If someone in a nice Mercedes rolls down the window and chucks out a dirty tissue, shouldn't they lose their car?
- Push for legalizing pot in Lebanon growing like a weed
- Because I got high: Is legalizing marijuana in the Arab world a good idea?
- Ten years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood and NDP protested together in Egypt
- He said, she said: Brotherhood and Army play media games in Egypt
- Christian among the Brotherhood--Egypt’s Assistant to President Morsi is Copt Samir Marcos