Game Over: Jordan killing its IT & Gaming industry with extortionate taxes
Jordan is killing its gaming industry. (Image: Shutterstock)
How To Slowly Kill The Middle East’s Silicon Valley
If death and taxes are the two things that are certain in life, then Jordan’s ICT sector seems to have met its death at the hands of taxes.
Source: The Black Iris
Why Lebanon’s Psychologists & Psychiatrists Are Now Talking on Homosexuality
For those of you who don’t know, the main reference for psychologists and psychiatrists, the DSM, has declassified homosexuality as an illness 40 years ago.
Source: A Separate State of Mind
Shuft Taharrush Campaign: 69% of expatriate women in Lebanon are subjected to harassment
Over two-thirds of expatriate women in the capital have been sexually harassed, according to the results of a new survey by an activist group.
Source: Blog Baladi
- Thanks to taxes, Jordan may no longer be the Mecca for IT companies
- Arab gamers unite! Dubaii the new hub for video gaming industry
- Eldad Calls for Jordan to Become Palestinian State on Jordan's Independence Day and gets the day wrong
- Amman streets are like a video game!
- Tamarod has the June 30th Movement and a post-Morsi game plan