Many Iranians still hate America but love their cars
It is not at all rare to see the Ford emblem while driving in Iran.
Mistrust of US still deep in Iran
In Iran, there is still a seething anger towards the United States. Anger that these Iranians will never reckon with and there is nothing the United States can do to make it go away.
Source: Al Jazeera Blogs
Iran buries 2nd top commander killed in Syria
Brig. Gen. Mohammad Jamali-Paqaleh volunteered to "defend the Syrian people against terrorists" and lost his life doing it.
Source: Arab Saga
Current model American cars find their way to Iran
Even after decades of sanctions, the latest and greatest cars still somehow manage to make their ways to the streets of Tehran.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
- Dirty Old Men: Why Lebanese officials love to hate women's bodies
- Girls who hate boys, who hate girls! The Middle East Gender Conflict
- Cars, Cars and more Cars: Auto ban lifted in Iran
- All the Haters: In Lebanon, it's cool to hate Valentine's Day
- Nuclear treaty be damned, Iranians are going to the movies