Iranian President tells his generals to take a chill pill
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani gave his generals a quick tutorial in diplomacy.
Rouhani Tells Iran Generals to Cut Hostile Language
President Hassan Rouhani warned his country's military brass against shooting from the hip when it comes to war rhetoric about the West or Arabs.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
Adding More Fun to Ice Cream… New Flavors from Ben&Jerry’s
Attention Ice Cream lovers! Ben and Jerry have just made your every dream come true. Prepare to be satisfied.
Source: No Garlic No Onions
If Palestinians Want To Leave, Then Good Bye!
One Lebanese blogger makes his opinion clear; "To keep it simple, I do not support Palestinians in Lebanon, nor do I support the Palestinian cause. "
Source: Young Levant
Music and art in Amman this week
Whoever said there's nothing to do in Amman obviously does not follow this blog. 7iber once again keeps all those living or interested in Amman informed on the goings on.
- Chill out about the Nile! An open letter from an Ethiopian to Egypt
- Shiite Iranian President prays in Sunni Al Azhar Mosque
- Obama's got 99 problems: Iranian ex-official threatens rape of U.S. President's daughters for Syria
- Kim Jong Il tells North Koreans in Libya: Don't bother coming home
- Iranian expatriates speak out against U.S. sanctions on Iran