Iran to Morsi: Let us help you make an Islamic Republic
This is how Iran deals with their criminals and now they want to teach Egypt their justice system.
Iran, “Ayatollah Morsi” and Obama’s extended hand
While Barack Obama keeps his hand extended to talk Iran into scaling back its nuclear ambitions, Tehran is urging Mohamed Morsi to set up an Islamic theocracy in Egypt.
Source: Arab Saga
NOT EVEN THE MB REALLY THINKS THE NEW CONSTITUTION THAT GREAT
One of the controversies about Egypt's new constitution is the way it has an ambiguous reference to al-Azhar mosque having an advisory role as part of the expanded role of religion in state affairs.
Source: The Arabist
Poor Saudi government
Minister of Culture and Information Dr. Abdulaziz Khoja said his ministry cannot censor what is posted on individual Twitter accounts because it is difficult to monitor the huge volume of messages
Source: Angry Arab
Sony Launches World’s First Compact Camera with 35mm Full-frame 24.3 Effective Megapixel Sensor
With a resolution of 24.3 effective megapixels, the DSC-RX1’s sensor is over twice the size of the APS-C sensor inside much bulkier D-SLR cameras
- Morsi is the President and 52% of Egypt celebrates
- For Eid, Morsi prayed publicly in Amr Ibn El As mosque
- After Morsi win, women are still sexually assaulted in Tahrir
- First with Mubarak and now with Morsi, sexual assault used as torture
- The Masses against Morsi gathered all over Egypt and we got the pics!