Here they go again! Iran restarts nuclear talks
Iranian Nuclear Talks (AFP)
Iran’s Nuclear Talks Resume
Iran and the six world powers will resume technical talks on Thursday in Geneva on how to implement the November 24 interim agreement on Iran’s nuclear program.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
Empowering Women in Afghanistan: Interview with Anita Haidary
Don't miss this powerful interview with Anita Haidary is an Afghan women's rights activist and co-founder of Young Women for Change (YWC), a non-governmental organization aiming to empower and improve the lives of women in Afghanistan.
Source: Global Voices Online
2013 on Karl reMarks: Six posts to remember the year with
As the year 2013 comes to an end, the ever so clever and sarcastic Crazy Karl reMarks selected six of his favorite posts to remember the year with.
Source: Karl ReMarks
"The best way to honor Nelson Mandela isn’t by sharing his words, but by believing in them and breathing life into them. Madiba’s words were loud but his deeds were louder, and this is what made the difference he was prepared to die for."
Source: Eyes on the East
- Can the Middle East handle a nuclear Iran?
- Iran Nuclear Plant Could Become Next Chernobyl if Israel, U.S. Attack
- A nuclear Iran could lead to an atomic Kingdom, but doubtful
- Now I want you, now I don't! Iran's President vows to never develop nuclear weapons
- A final nuclear deal with Iran is close, but no cigar yet