Iran flexes its Middle East muscle, sends warships to the Atlantic
Iranian warships in the Strait of Humoz.
Iran Sends Warships to Atlantic
Two Iranian warships set sail today for the Atlantic Ocean on Iranian navy's first-ever mission there. The voyage comes amid an ongoing push by Iran to demonstrate the ability to project power across the Middle East and beyond.
Source: Uskowi on Iran
Clean Up Your iTunes Library Now: Fix Mislabeled Song Info And More
Don’t you hate it when our Music library gets messed up? Here are the best tools available online that help you to easily fix your music library.
Source: Ult Gate
Why Are Jordanian News Sites Still Bad? And Why Isn’t Porn Blocked Yet?
Where did everyone go? What changed so suddenly after the Press law was amended that blocking porn sites and the morality of our youth is no longer an issue?
Source: Black Iris
Gates worries Pakistan Violence blocks Polio Eradication, But is CIA Partly to Blame?
The problem of Taliban violence against vaccination workers in Pakistan was exacerbated by the CIA, which in its search for Osama Bin Laden used agents falsely pretending to be vaccinating against Hepatitis B.
Source: Informed Comment
- Can the Middle East handle a nuclear Iran?
- Seasonal Strife in the Middle East: Predicting the Middle East Future from its Past
- Cleric sends kids to Gaza to learn about Jihad and martyrdom
- From people shock waves in the Middle East to 8.8 Tsunami Tremors from quake in Far East
- Fundamentalism: it's not just in the Middle East.