The ISIS bucket challenge: Hey leaders! Churches and villages are burning!
The leaders of the world are ignoring the ISIS slaughter of minorities. (Blog of the Boss)
THE “ISIS” ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?
What does ISIS have to do with this Bucket Challenge? Well simply said, some political leaders definitely need an icy cold water bucket to WAKE UP!
Source: Blog of the Boss
IS HTC JOINING THE WEARABLE PARTY?
HTC is late to the wearable party where Samsung, LG and Motorola already announced their devices. Could HTC still pull it off?
Source: Absolute Geeks
Eighteen Awkward Moments All Lebanese Have Experienced at Some Point
From the awkward greetings to the tattooed eyebrows and the getting stuck in the elevators, Lebanon has its share of uncomfortable scenarios.
- Crossing Paths: Christians in Egypt create the Egyptian Council of Churches
- Schizophrenic Senate: Morsi's posse lets churches burn, then rebuilds one
- What do ISIS and Hamas have in common?
- Who's to blame for the ISIS rise? Some say Bashar Assad
- Conspiracy Theory of the Day: For the West, ISIS means I$I$