Coalition of rebels in Syria and Iraq at odds with Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda fighters in Syria.
The Islamic State of Disobedience: al-Baghdadi Triumphant
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s Islamic State of Iraq and Sham is not al Qaeda. In fact, today ISIS persists in a state of outright disobedience to its supposed seniors in AQC, Zawahiri among them.
New Syrian TV season pushes envelope, only slightly
Some soul searching and even a slight critique of the government managed to slip its way into the Syria Ramadan TV schedule this year.
Source: Beirut Report
Burger King Is Changing Its Name To ‘Fries King’ – Marketing Stunt?
The BK is now the FK. While this looks like just a publicity stunt, is it too much for us simple consumers?
Source: The JR Express
Another car falls off the Dbayyeh Bridge
How many cars have to fall off a bridge for the government to put up some railing?
Source: Blog Baladi
@McDonaldsArabia: Why does Big Tasty have double the amount of fat in the UAE?
If you think that a McDonald's burger is fatty, try going to the UAE.. the fat content doubles!
Source: The Arab Observer
- Syria helping Iraq take Fallujah back from Al Qaeda
- America should avoid a repeat of Iraq and stay out of Syria
- It turns out Syria IS Iraq & midwives are important!: spoof of Friedman!
- What happens in Syria, stays in Syria? 'Las Vegas rule' flawed
- Britain offers bulletproof vehicles and body armor for Syrian rebels